My cover is blown,
I'm faded and dreary.
When my love is away
my cover is blown.
When she leaves me alone,
I'm weathered and weary,
the nights are the days
when my love is away.
CHORUS
When she's near, the New Year's here
and theres not a resolution
that I can't do!
I see things clearly, when she's near me.
When she's near me all the world is new.
When life leaves me vexed
I stop thinking clearly
I can get so afraid that I push her away.
Repentance is next, I miss her so dearly.
See those nights are the days
when my love is away.
CHORUS
I'm waiting for the day when love's no longer blind
When she's near, the New Year's here
and theres not a resolution that I can't do!
I see things clearly, when she's near me;
When she's near me all the world is new.
**********************************************
This is what I want, this is what I need.
1 comment:
That's a cool song. I listened to it on youtube last night. Did you say that I could download it for free? Is it an English band?
Post a Comment